Saturday & Sunday, March 14 & 15 | 9:30 a.m.-5:30 pm. both days
UA Campus in Tucson
We’re all set to go to the BIG festival this year – with two spaces (with electric access) reserved for our illustrious group. This will allow us to create a stage and seating area so our authors can do readings in our own booth. Nothing grabs book lovers like the chance to hear authors read, mix, and mingle with them. Jump on board today to grab your spot!
Please note: by opting for the $150 fee, you are expressly agreeing to help with either setting up the booth on Saturday or tearing down the booth on Sunday afternoon. You will have the option to choose which on the form below.
$150 to participate | Includes:
- Display of up to 3 titles during entire festival
- Minimum of one 30-minute reading event followed by sales & signing opportunity
- Minimum of 4 hrs. Saturday and 4 hrs. Sunday in the booth to promote your book to festival attendees
- Group video chat before the event
- ONE book cover on the booth backdrop
- Name and contact info on promo postcard
- 6-month listing on PhxPBP.com website
- Access to the list of emails we collect during the event
- Name listed on Festival website
- 100 personalized bookmarks
• No help w/set-up or teardown ($25)
• Personal video ($45)
• Poster announcing your reading ($30)
• T-shirt ($30)
NOTE: After completing the form below, you will be taken to the Paypal payment page. There is a dropdown menu where you can add any of the optional items.